Staying up long enough to see the sun rise is never a good time. Unless you’re with your friends, chilling on a beach with a couple drinks. Then it’s okay.
But if you were just trapped in the library all night working on a paper or studying for an exam and then still have to get up the next day (or not go to sleep at all) it’s never a fun time.
Between trying to keep your eyes open throughout the day and just falling asleep anywhere that seems comfortable, all you can think about all day is when you’ll finally be back in your bed.
Here’s 15 GIFs that accurately depict your struggles throughout the day. Don’t worry you’ll make it to your bed . . . eventually.
1. “What is that horrible sound? I just got into bed!”
2. “Ugh, stop talking. I just want to sleep.”
3. “Will I still get paid if I just take a little nap?”
4. “It’ll only be a second.”
5. “I CAN’T KEEP MY HEAD UP ANYMORE!”
6. “Just let me rest my head for a minute.”
7. “Ugh, why is my head so heavy?”
8. “Your shoulder looks just like a pillow. Do you mind if I just . . . *snores*”
9. “My eyes are too dry for me to even try to do work. Sorry.”
10. “I’m just going to close them for a sec.”
11. “Maybe if I keep blinking really fast no one will notice I’m taking five second naps.”
12. “Finally, I’m home.”
13. “Just let me lie here.”
14. “Ahhh that’s good.”
15. “Good night.”
Source for GIFs: Tumblr
4 thoughts on “How You Feel After Pulling An All Nighter (GIF Edition)”